Monday, January 4, 2010

The polls are now open!!


I'm very happy to say that I've been selected as a finalist in Strathmore Artist papers' How Do You See Green Contest!! My artwork along with nine other finalist is featured on the website during the month of January. Visitors will be able to vote for their favorite piece of art. The top two pieces will be selected by popular vote and their artwork will be featured on a cover of our premium recycled pads. Please visit http://www.strathmoreartist.com/contest/professional.html or CLICK on the image above and cast your vote.

3 comments:

  1. Olga, yours really is the stand out! Voted already! When will you get the results? And will you be paid for this I hope, not just bragging rights but with actual money prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicki! Unfortunately not a paid gig :) but it's one of the things that helped me through my "post partum book depression". Winners are selected no earlier than February 1st and the nice thing is Your artwork is featured on the premium recycled pads for the duration of one year, or until inventory sells out and you get a carton of pads. So it's not a total loss and I could get some paper!!(which i can't have enough of lol) I hope you're doing well with your book. I can't wait to see it! I'm not sure if I can help in any way but if there is please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that's amazing exposure and would be great in your portfolio! I really hope you win :) I'm sure I'll be needing some book support soon, you'll be hearing from me at some point I'm sure!! miss ya lady

    ReplyDelete